Location: CA (Santa Barbara, San Francisco, San Diego), Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Washington
Axia Payments is seeking Sales Representative with a successful track record in sales and account management. This representative will be responsible for selling Axia Payments solutions to prospective customers. Axia Payments will arm you with a competitive pricing structure and dedicated support team to help you reach and surpass your sales goals. This position offers a competitive compensation/commission package for both W2 and 1099 options.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing or business-related field strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales, account management, and/or customer service experience; industry experience preferred
- Highly proficient level of computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Salesforce experience preferred
- Professional, motivated, self-starter with ability to generate own lead sources
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding prospecting, communication, organizational, presentation, and networking skills
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
Axia was established in 1999 to better steward the opportunities we had developed since the early eighties in the high-technology field of electronic payment processing. Axia markets and sells merchant programs that include hardware and/or software solutions to provide more efficient and economical ways to process electronic credit, debit and ACH programs, as well as other payment processing.