Location: CA (Santa Barbara)
Summary of Position:
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven account, relationship and sales skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented and process driven
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage time independently and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Marketing experience preferred
- Sales Force competence preferred
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary relationship manager for designated Partners (ie: Banks and other strategic partners).
- Communications, Reporting, Meetings, Marketing support.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to establish annual sales goals and grow relationship.
- Assist in organizing and attending events and target trade shows with respective Axia Reps.
- Coordinate internal & external departments to align resources for supporting partnerships.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of marketing and business development plans for partnerships.
- Coordinate and Facilitate retention programs with Sales Teams
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records in Sales Force.
- Define mutually agreed upon Major Business Objectives (MBOs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Attend and contribute at Axia Payment’s monthly management meetings.
Axia was established in 1999 to better steward the opportunities we had developed since the early eighties in the high-technology field of electronic payment processing. Axia markets and sells merchant programs that include hardware and/or software solutions to provide more efficient and economical ways to process electronic credit, debit and ACH programs, as well as other payment processing.